What can Talent 25 offer me and my family?
We know how much being creative and expressive means to families with young children – we’re here to help you maximise your opportunities.
“This is completely different to any of the other groups we go to. It’s really about their development – getting parents involved as well”. Participant.
- Up to four years of free, fun, creative activities for you and your baby
- A chance to meet other parents and babies
- Ideas for playing and learning at home
- Activities led by expert early years artists from around the country
- Older siblings can come too
- Time to play, have fun and learn together
- We can offer help with travel to our sessions
- Refreshments provided during sessions
Being part of Talent 25 will mean that your family will have the chance to take part in free art, cultural and creative activities:
- Let us know what arts and creative things you like to do as a family
- What creative things you’d like to do in the future
- What stops you from taking part in more creative and arts activities
Together, we can:
- Create a programme of activity together
- Get together with other Talent 25 families to take part in activities in your neighbourhood and across Leicester
- Plan trips to see shows, exhibitions and concerts to inspire your family
- Arrange for a meeting every 6 months with our researchers
Last but not least
- All Talent 25 activities and sessions are free to take part in. We can also help with travel costs if you need it, and refreshments will always be available free of charge.
- This is a chance for your family to be part of something really special – Talent 25 is a unique project; we hope our research will help policy makers understand how important our children’s early years are.
“I think it will change the way he looks at the world”.
Am I eligible?
You can take part in Talent 25 if you have a baby aged 1 or under and you live in certain parts of Leicester.